Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way to have photos be removed from the “All Photos” album and just be transferred into the album I created?

I’m aware you can create photo albums of your choosing, but is there a way to have those photos be removed from the “All Photos” album and just be transferred into the album I created, rather than it, in a sense, be duplicated?

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 16, 2019 3:57 PM

2 replies

Mar 16, 2019 4:40 PM in response to sberman

Yeah, but I’m saying, I’d like the option to do so; it gets annoying when there are photos I haven’t organized into albums, that I end up wanting to go back to, and I have to go to “All Photos” and look through, literally, all my photos - including the ones I’ve already organized into albums....

Plus, I can’t always remember which photos I’ve already sorted into albums (and it’s not like I’m notified of when I’d be duplicating photos in the same album either). Just a lot of wasted time and not very efficient.

is there a way to have photos be removed from the “All Photos” album and just be transferred into the album I created?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.