Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invalid postcode error when attempting to update credit card details

I’m attempting to update paynent details for my iCloud subsxription but I keep getting an invalid postcode error deapite entering a valid postcode for Ireland. Even when I attempted to switxh to paypal, The postcode error still happens, not only that but when the error occurs it resets all of the previously entered details. I work in IT and frankly this is a terrible user experience. Screenshot below.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Mar 17, 2019 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2019 1:32 PM

Hi declan146!

I understand that your postal code is not being accepted when adding a payment method, and I'm happy to help. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some steps you may have already reviewed, but is a great place to start:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Since your issues seems to persists, it may be recommendable for you to contact Apple Support using this link:

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2019 1:32 PM in response to declan146

Hi declan146!

I understand that your postal code is not being accepted when adding a payment method, and I'm happy to help. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some steps you may have already reviewed, but is a great place to start:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Since your issues seems to persists, it may be recommendable for you to contact Apple Support using this link:

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

Invalid postcode error when attempting to update credit card details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.