Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet and apple pay not showing in settings

I just realised that after updating to ios 12.1.2 is not showing in settings wallet app in on home screen but i cannot add a card

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 19, 2019 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2019 11:16 AM

Hello Mauro,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I see that Wallet & Apple Pay is missing in Settings on your iPhone, and you're also unable to add a card from the Wallet app. You've come to the right place for a resolution.

Let's start by confirming that your settings match what is listed under the "Make sure that you can add a card" section here:

Get help adding cards to Wallet - Apple Support

If you have Screen Time enabled on your device, we'll also want to check that there are no restrictions causing this behavior. From Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps, confirm Wallet is turned on.

Next, go to Settings > General > Profiles. We'll want to confirm there are no profiles installed that will prevent access to Wallet & Apple Pay. Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2019 11:16 AM in response to maurofromblackpool

Hello Mauro,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I see that Wallet & Apple Pay is missing in Settings on your iPhone, and you're also unable to add a card from the Wallet app. You've come to the right place for a resolution.

Let's start by confirming that your settings match what is listed under the "Make sure that you can add a card" section here:

Get help adding cards to Wallet - Apple Support

If you have Screen Time enabled on your device, we'll also want to check that there are no restrictions causing this behavior. From Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps, confirm Wallet is turned on.

Next, go to Settings > General > Profiles. We'll want to confirm there are no profiles installed that will prevent access to Wallet & Apple Pay. Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

Wallet and apple pay not showing in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.