Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover permanently deleted iPhone notes

I did by mistake delete an important note on my iPhone (pressed delete button two times)

Can I recover that note?

I use iCloud as default note account.

I tried 2 programs in trial mode, they didn't find the deleted note!

Can anybody help me?

BR Klaus

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 20, 2019 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2019 12:27 AM

Thanks for the link.

It unfortunately only tells you how to restore recently deleted notes. I should have read this before I by mistake misunderstood the user interface, and pressed delete icon in recently deleted folder (instead of pressing edit, and move to folder)

I'm afraid of due to GDPR and data ethics, Apple has completely deleted my note, assuming I wanted to delete it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2019 12:27 AM in response to DonH49

Thanks for the link.

It unfortunately only tells you how to restore recently deleted notes. I should have read this before I by mistake misunderstood the user interface, and pressed delete icon in recently deleted folder (instead of pressing edit, and move to folder)

I'm afraid of due to GDPR and data ethics, Apple has completely deleted my note, assuming I wanted to delete it.

Recover permanently deleted iPhone notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.