Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can someone see my text message on another iPhone

How can someone link my text messages and view them

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 21, 2019 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2019 7:41 AM

If you share an Apple ID with someone else, this is a very common occurrence. If you do share an ID, and assuming it is a family member, have them set up their own ID and set up Family Sharing so that you can share purchased content.

Another way that a person could see your iMessages is if they were signed into your Apple ID in the messages settings. They would be acting as you in that scenario. That would only work for iMessages and not for SMS texts.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2019 7:41 AM in response to Unit313

If you share an Apple ID with someone else, this is a very common occurrence. If you do share an ID, and assuming it is a family member, have them set up their own ID and set up Family Sharing so that you can share purchased content.

Another way that a person could see your iMessages is if they were signed into your Apple ID in the messages settings. They would be acting as you in that scenario. That would only work for iMessages and not for SMS texts.

How can someone see my text message on another iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.