Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail Error Try Again Later

I've been trying to set up voicemail on my partner's iPhone 6SE running 12.1.4. I just receive "Voicemail Error Try Again Later" repeatedly. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2019 2:12 PM

This advice is definitely helpful. Prior to receiving this email, I did contact my service provider and was told to dial "1" or the phone's own number. The phone's number worked but not the "1". This gave me an audio menu that allowed me to set up the voicemail. Having input a numerical password at the promptings and disconnected from the menu, I then went back to the voicemail screen on the phone app and entered that password there. That completed the set up and voicemail was working. I'm not sure if this same procedure would work with other service providers, but you could give it a try if you've stumbled onto this thread.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2019 2:12 PM in response to deggie

This advice is definitely helpful. Prior to receiving this email, I did contact my service provider and was told to dial "1" or the phone's own number. The phone's number worked but not the "1". This gave me an audio menu that allowed me to set up the voicemail. Having input a numerical password at the promptings and disconnected from the menu, I then went back to the voicemail screen on the phone app and entered that password there. That completed the set up and voicemail was working. I'm not sure if this same procedure would work with other service providers, but you could give it a try if you've stumbled onto this thread.

Voicemail Error Try Again Later

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.