Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Power beats 3 mic is not working

My powerbeats 3 mic is not working properly and it brings out the surrounding noise better that my voice when i’m on call. what would be the reason or solution to this issue?

Posted on Mar 23, 2019 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 12:09 PM

Greetings RajaguruEzhilarasan,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're experiencing issues related to the microphone on your Powerbeats, as you mentioned your voice isn't clear and there's a lot of background noise.

I suggest resetting your Beats, outlined in the following support article: Reset your Beats earphones. At the very bottom of the support article, you'll also see a link to check for a firmware update for your Beats.

If the behavior continues after resetting your Beats and checking for a firmware update, then I suggest contacting Apple Support for additional assistance: Contact Apple Support

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2019 12:09 PM in response to RajaguruEzhilarasan

Greetings RajaguruEzhilarasan,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're experiencing issues related to the microphone on your Powerbeats, as you mentioned your voice isn't clear and there's a lot of background noise.

I suggest resetting your Beats, outlined in the following support article: Reset your Beats earphones. At the very bottom of the support article, you'll also see a link to check for a firmware update for your Beats.

If the behavior continues after resetting your Beats and checking for a firmware update, then I suggest contacting Apple Support for additional assistance: Contact Apple Support

Kind regards.

Power beats 3 mic is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.