Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes set to Sync no music, yet it shows 8.68 GB "Music" synched.

I have deleted all the post casts, I have deleted all the voice memos. I have no subscription of apple music or any other cloud based music. I dont have any other app that could store 8 GB+ audio storage!!

Specification:

• Iphone-6s (Sept-2016)
  • Version on it: 12.1.4

Thank you for reading this.

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 10:58 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 26, 2019 12:48 PM in response to Hardik.Valand

Hi there, Hardik.Valand!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having an issue with your device showing audio files but you are not syncing music from iTunes to the device and I’m happy to help! First, since you are using iOS 12.1.4, I would start by following these steps to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iOS 12.2 which is the current version. Once you have done the update, check and see if you still see the audio files in iTunes.

If you do, check out these steps to Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device to check on the device itself to see if there is music or ringtones downloaded on your device and delete them.

Let me know the results and have a great day!

iTunes set to Sync no music, yet it shows 8.68 GB "Music" synched.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.