Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change my phone

For some time I have wanted to change my cell phone and I want to know if my cell phone is accepted as paid in the apple stores

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2019 3:01 PM

Depending on where in the world you are, Apple may take your current phone as trade in and give you some credit for it towards the purchase of a new one.

See here for details, and value estimate of your phone: Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple

Otherwise, the normal process, is to sell your phone, and use the money to buy what you want.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2019 3:01 PM in response to camila214

Depending on where in the world you are, Apple may take your current phone as trade in and give you some credit for it towards the purchase of a new one.

See here for details, and value estimate of your phone: Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple

Otherwise, the normal process, is to sell your phone, and use the money to buy what you want.

how to change my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.