Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my iPhone s out of iphone is disabled connect to itunes without losing my apps and photos and data since I have done a back up for 2 months

I don't want to lose my apps and photos since I haven't done a back up for 2 months and now my phone is locked to iphone is disabled connect to itunes

iPhone 6s, 12

Posted on Mar 26, 2019 12:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2019 10:10 AM

Your apps can be redownloaded. However, if you have any games that do not sync to the app provider's server your progress will be lost.

For photos, it's more complicated. Assuming you did not back up to iTunes and did not enable automatic daily backup to iCloud:

• If you had enabled iCloud Photos they can be re-synced to your phone
  • If you had synced your photos to any of the many cloud storage apps (upthere.com, google photos, dropbox, box.com, shutterfly, etc) your photos will still be wherever you synced to
  • If you had enabled Apple Photo Stream the past 30 days of photos will still be in photo stream

If you did none of the above they are gone for good. Along with contacts, calendars, notes, reminders, bookmarks and anything else you did not sync to iCloud.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2019 10:10 AM in response to stellah192

Your apps can be redownloaded. However, if you have any games that do not sync to the app provider's server your progress will be lost.

For photos, it's more complicated. Assuming you did not back up to iTunes and did not enable automatic daily backup to iCloud:

• If you had enabled iCloud Photos they can be re-synced to your phone
  • If you had synced your photos to any of the many cloud storage apps (upthere.com, google photos, dropbox, box.com, shutterfly, etc) your photos will still be wherever you synced to
  • If you had enabled Apple Photo Stream the past 30 days of photos will still be in photo stream

If you did none of the above they are gone for good. Along with contacts, calendars, notes, reminders, bookmarks and anything else you did not sync to iCloud.

How can I get my iPhone s out of iphone is disabled connect to itunes without losing my apps and photos and data since I have done a back up for 2 months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.