Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buy Macbook in the US with Danish keyboard on Apple.com

I'm danish and going to the US in 3 weeks.

If I order a Macbook on apple.com I can change the keyboard language to: Backlit keyboard - Danish.

But I'm unsure if that means I actually buy a Macbook with danish keyboard layout, like a keyboard with the danish letters ÆØÅ or if it's simply that the keyboards language setting is in danish but the layout is still english. Anyone know which is correct?

Posted on Mar 26, 2019 9:03 AM

2 replies

Mar 26, 2019 10:24 AM in response to Django84

I'm unsure if that means I actually buy a Macbook with danish keyboard layout, like a keyboard with the danish letters ÆØÅ or if it's simply that the keyboards language setting is in danish but the layout is still english. Anyone know which is correct?

Yes, the hardware keyboard will actually be Danish, as it is pictured for example at

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201794

(Every mac, regardless of the hardware keyboard, lets users switch among more than 70 software layouts by changing system preferences.)

Mar 26, 2019 9:43 AM in response to Django84

We are end users like you, not Apple employees or agents. We are not experts on sales polices. For your question you need to contact Apple directly. If you have an official Apple retail store nearby, that is the best place to start. Otherwise, use the "Contact support" link in the upper right corner of this page to find your local contact information.

Best of luck...

Buy Macbook in the US with Danish keyboard on Apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.