Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification settings missing from apps In iOS 12

I can’t seem to enable notifications for some apps in my settings. They appear in Siri suggestions but not in Notification style so I cannot enable notifications from them. I need help

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 27, 2019 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2019 3:52 AM

Certain Apps are not built for alert notifications. We are not discussing this here.

Let us look at the apps which are not providing alert notifications and how to enable Notification on those Apps.

For example here I have taken Amazon Music. GIF will take you through step by step process on enabling Notifications.

Do not delete these Apps as you risk of losing data you may have created while using the App.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2019 3:52 AM in response to Trick_ie

Certain Apps are not built for alert notifications. We are not discussing this here.

Let us look at the apps which are not providing alert notifications and how to enable Notification on those Apps.

For example here I have taken Amazon Music. GIF will take you through step by step process on enabling Notifications.

Do not delete these Apps as you risk of losing data you may have created while using the App.

Notification settings missing from apps In iOS 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.