Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i play for apple music with itunes gift cards?

i want to have apple music but i don’t have a card a can pay for it on, i have a ton of itunes gift cards and i want to know if i can paid for it using those

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 28, 2019 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2019 8:48 AM

Yes.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - https://support.apple.com/HT204930 >

About valid payment methods

When you first sign up for Apple Music, you can choose only one of these payment methods:

- Credit card

- Debit card

- Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)

- Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers)

Make sure to join Apple Music through either Apple or your mobile phone service provider, so that you're not charged by both.

- iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards

To use store credit to pay for Apple Music, you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of one billing period at the regular price of the Apple Music subscription that you choose. Learn more about how to redeem gift cards.

After you sign up, you can change your payment method to a different method, such as PayPal. Learn more about payment methods.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2019 8:48 AM in response to avery192

Yes.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - https://support.apple.com/HT204930 >

About valid payment methods

When you first sign up for Apple Music, you can choose only one of these payment methods:

- Credit card

- Debit card

- Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)

- Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers)

Make sure to join Apple Music through either Apple or your mobile phone service provider, so that you're not charged by both.

- iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards

To use store credit to pay for Apple Music, you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of one billing period at the regular price of the Apple Music subscription that you choose. Learn more about how to redeem gift cards.

After you sign up, you can change your payment method to a different method, such as PayPal. Learn more about payment methods.

can i play for apple music with itunes gift cards?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.