Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled iPhone 4s after entering wrong screen lock password?

Hi, I have disabled my iPhone 4s by entering the wrong screen lock password and it says to connect to iTunes but I don't have a computer so I could I open my iPhone 4s?

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 29, 2019 5:16 AM

3 replies

Mar 31, 2019 2:51 AM in response to Tenetir

Technician have used iTunes to enable my iPhone 4s and now said to reset but it doesn't accept the iCloud id which I have just changed it using other model phone which works but the iPhone requires the old one used previously on it which I cannot remember and I try doing it using cellular data but it keeps asking for the old apple id so how can I trace my old Apple ID that was used on that iPhone 4s previously?

Disabled iPhone 4s after entering wrong screen lock password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.