Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restore playlists and songs to iTunes from iOS device

I lost my playlists on my MacBook Air. Can I restore them from my iPhone XR?

Posted on Mar 30, 2019 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2019 1:21 PM

Hey JSJ1020,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I see you're looking to recover a lost playlist, and as someone that uses a lot of playlists myself, I can understand the concern of one going missing. Once deleted, a playlist can be restored either by recreating it, or by restoring from a previous backup of your iTunes library that contains the playlist. If you're not sure how—or if you even have a backup to work with—check out this article: Manage and back up your iTunes media library - Apple Support

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2019 1:21 PM in response to JSJ1020

Hey JSJ1020,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I see you're looking to recover a lost playlist, and as someone that uses a lot of playlists myself, I can understand the concern of one going missing. Once deleted, a playlist can be restored either by recreating it, or by restoring from a previous backup of your iTunes library that contains the playlist. If you're not sure how—or if you even have a backup to work with—check out this article: Manage and back up your iTunes media library - Apple Support

Cheers!

restore playlists and songs to iTunes from iOS device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.