Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

crafrsman assurelink not working with iphone ios12.2

My craftsman assurelink garage door opener works fine with android and Microsoft but not iphone. It use to work so i think it has something to do with iOS 12.2. It has been a couple of weeks since i needed to use it and i think about a week since i uploaded 12.2. I have already uninstalled and downloaded and reinstalled the assurelink app from the app store and I have reset the hub and Microsoft app and android app still work but not the apple app. Does anyone have a fix or even the same problem? Thanks.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 31, 2019 10:53 AM

7 replies

Mar 31, 2019 5:36 PM in response to famlovesiphonesnotme

Hello,

I am having the same problem since the 12.2 update, as "seanfromllanelli" stated the app has not been updated in over a year, a temporary fix I have found has been to just access it from safari https://assurelink.craftsman.com create a bookmark or create a home screen icon. In the meantime, I would call Sears and let them know. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

crafrsman assurelink not working with iphone ios12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.