Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CalDav account keeps returning after being deleted

Hi,

In our office we have used shared calendars through Mac OS X Server 10.5. As such, each user had their iCal Service turned on (on the Server) and their individual calendar showed up in every users' iCal left pane. In each user's iCal prefs there was an Account made for them, with delegation permissions and such for every other user.

However, we have now switched to using MobileMe for our calendars. I have turned off the iCal service on the Server and restarted the Server. I have also turned off the iCal access in each user's account in the Server Prefs app on the Server.

While I have been able to set up each machine to sync to the MM calendars, each user's Account keeps appearing in their iCal prefs (and hence in their iCal left pane.) And because of this, each user's (old, Server-based) calendar keeps trying to get synced to all the other machines, even though iCal Services are off. I keep deleting the CalDav account on each machine, but after quitting & restarting iCal, it comes back every time. I've even trashed the contents or ~/Library/Calendars but that CalDav calendar keeps coming back when iCal is run again.

Does anyone here know how I can delete that CalDav account for each user and have it stay deleted?

Thanks in advance!

-Neil

MBP 2010 Core i7, 500gb hd, 4gb ram, superdrive, Mac OS X (10.6.3), Mac OS X Server 10.5.8

Posted on Jul 12, 2010 12:47 PM

There are no replies.

CalDav account keeps returning after being deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.