Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting an Error code on Apple Music

I keep getting an error code when I try to listen to my music on Apple Music, how can I fix this ?

Posted on Apr 6, 2019 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2019 12:49 PM

Hi there, AppleMusic_error!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are seeing an error message when you try to play your Apple Music and I'm happy to help! First, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Music app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on. Let me know the results, as well as the exact error message you are seeing.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2019 12:49 PM in response to AppleMusic_error

Hi there, AppleMusic_error!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are seeing an error message when you try to play your Apple Music and I'm happy to help! First, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Music app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on. Let me know the results, as well as the exact error message you are seeing.

Take care!

Getting an Error code on Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.