Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos could bot be turned on.

Hello there! I just upgraded my iCloud plan so I can backup my photos on iCloud Photo Library.

But, whenever I go to turn it on (I have it off) it prompts a message quoting "Photos Synced from iTunes will be removed. Syncing photos via iTunes is not supported when iCloud Photo is turned on" X amount of photos will be removed.

I'd agree and click "Remove Photos" however, right after that another prompt shows up "iCloud Photo could not be turned on, try again later". And it won't turn on....

I've tried logging out and back in from my iPhone, disabled photo sync with iTunes. On my Mac, I opened Photos and since I also turned on iCloud Library there, there's a loading bar in the botton of the library stating the amount of photos left to be uploaded to iCloud. I'm not sure if those are the photos from my iPhone or not. As on my iPhone I have around 3,000 photos and on my Mac it shows 2,200.

What can I do? Please help me!!

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 7, 2019 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2019 9:51 PM

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204570

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud Photos could bot be turned on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.