Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up two Apple ID's for two different phones? I don't want to combine music, pictures, etc. to both phones.

I have a personal iPhone with it's own Apple ID, and received a work phone. I want a different Apple ID so that all my personal information does not move to work phone? Help!

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 9, 2019 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2019 5:51 AM

Before doing anything, I would make sure the steps in this article were done on the work phone. It will help prevent problems in the future.

Selling/Giving Away Device

You need to create a new Apple ID and use that one to sign in on the work phone.

Apple ID – Create

You can use the article below as a guide of where to sign in.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2019 5:51 AM in response to tinafromzeeland

Before doing anything, I would make sure the steps in this article were done on the work phone. It will help prevent problems in the future.

Selling/Giving Away Device

You need to create a new Apple ID and use that one to sign in on the work phone.

Apple ID – Create

You can use the article below as a guide of where to sign in.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

How do I set up two Apple ID's for two different phones? I don't want to combine music, pictures, etc. to both phones.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.