Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move multiple photos in an album

I know how to move or rearrange one photo in an iPhone album. I know how to select multiple photos in an album. How do I move (rearrange) multiple photos at one time? I select them but can’t seem to move more than one at a time. Moving them individually is going to take a lot of time!

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 9, 2019 6:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2019 7:53 AM

You can't drag more than one photo around. As soon as multiple photos are selected, you can only share the photos, trash the photos, or add them to an album.

The best you could do would be to create a new album and add the photos to the new album in the order you want. That will be quicker, as you can add several photos at once to the album.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2019 7:53 AM in response to thatch123

You can't drag more than one photo around. As soon as multiple photos are selected, you can only share the photos, trash the photos, or add them to an album.

The best you could do would be to create a new album and add the photos to the new album in the order you want. That will be quicker, as you can add several photos at once to the album.

Move multiple photos in an album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.