Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 screen fell off.

I have an iphone 6 and my screen fell off I dropped it once and it started coming off. Then it finnaly fell off it is connected by something next to the selfie camera. I also had this issue with my previous phone that was a 6 plus. The screen fell off. I have also noticed that when the screen falls off your battery starts to not work as well as it ussually does. I have friends who have also had this problem with their iphone 6.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 9, 2019 6:47 PM

7 replies

Apr 10, 2019 9:55 AM in response to Community User

Just_That_Guy wrote:

first off, how, second off, can you supply a photo

Who are you replying to? The person you appear to have replied to, arvid80, suggested the OP take their phone to a store for repair. Are you asking how they should do that? A photo of what?

If you're asking the original poster, bbchild, how the screen fell off and can they supply a picture, they already did both of those things in their original post. It might be advisable to read more than the subject line.

Iphone 6 screen fell off.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.