Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone i cloud lock

My Apple Id Forgot, My I phone I cloud Lock. How can unlock I cloud Lock Please Help Me?

Posted on Apr 9, 2019 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2019 1:06 AM

Hello,

I guess you are stuck in Activation Lock Page during the set up. Your device will be asking you the Apple ID and Password your were using your device. You most probably turned on activation lock and then somehow your device was restored, so it is why you see this. Now, if you remember your Apple ID name, and not remember the password, please go iforgot.apple.com. If you do not even remember the Apple ID name, no worries there is still a solution. You just need to call the AppleCare.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2019 1:06 AM in response to monjurul225

Hello,

I guess you are stuck in Activation Lock Page during the set up. Your device will be asking you the Apple ID and Password your were using your device. You most probably turned on activation lock and then somehow your device was restored, so it is why you see this. Now, if you remember your Apple ID name, and not remember the password, please go iforgot.apple.com. If you do not even remember the Apple ID name, no worries there is still a solution. You just need to call the AppleCare.

My Iphone i cloud lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.