Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two old iPads and the larest software update the have is 10.3.3 and it says that is the latest, I need to update to latest update which is 12 .2 According to my iPhone, is it possible to get this version on my iPads and if so, how? Thanks

I have two old iPads and the latest software update they have is 10.3.3 and it says that is the latest when I try to update and I need to update to latest update which is 12 .2 According to my iPhone, is it possible to get this version on my iPads and if so, how? Thanks

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Apr 11, 2019 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2019 7:27 AM

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - When you update you will only be given one update selection which will be the highest available iOS version supported by your device. If it says no update is available and you need a higher version you will have to buy newer equipment.

hhttps://support.apple.com/HT204204

When asking this kind of question it helps to include model information. For example iOS10.3.3 is the maximum for 4th gen iPad

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2019 7:27 AM in response to Learningsos

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - When you update you will only be given one update selection which will be the highest available iOS version supported by your device. If it says no update is available and you need a higher version you will have to buy newer equipment.

hhttps://support.apple.com/HT204204

When asking this kind of question it helps to include model information. For example iOS10.3.3 is the maximum for 4th gen iPad

I have two old iPads and the larest software update the have is 10.3.3 and it says that is the latest, I need to update to latest update which is 12 .2 According to my iPhone, is it possible to get this version on my iPads and if so, how? Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.