Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble Sending Emails with Mojave

On Tuesday I installed Mojave OS on my desktop. Yesterday when I wanted to SEND emails, I discovered I cannot SEND emails from my desktop; I am receiving emails just fine. I have spoken with my internet provider, everything checks out with them. I am a novice at trouble shooting: I have rebooted both my router and desktop a few times; I have checked Mail Help & Support. Not sure what to do next. NEED HELP!

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 11, 2019 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2019 11:39 AM

Refer to If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support.

If that does not help, the easiest way to fix it might be to delete the account from System Preferences > Internet Accounts. Then, add it again using that same Preference pane. Those instructions are provided in Set up Mail with email accounts - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2019 11:39 AM in response to Helpme-ca8

Refer to If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support.

If that does not help, the easiest way to fix it might be to delete the account from System Preferences > Internet Accounts. Then, add it again using that same Preference pane. Those instructions are provided in Set up Mail with email accounts - Apple Support.

Trouble Sending Emails with Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.