Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How restore Apple ID after I had deleted it

I deleted Apple ID couple days ago. But I don't sign out from my devices. And now I can't sign out from account on my phone because account dont exists. So, I need restore my Apple ID.

Posted on Apr 11, 2019 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2019 1:53 PM

If the deletion hasn't completed, see below. Otherwise it is gone.

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted? 

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2019 1:53 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

If the deletion hasn't completed, see below. Otherwise it is gone.

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted? 

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account

Apr 11, 2019 11:34 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I made these steps

1. Head to Apple’s data and privacy webpage login
  2. Log in to the account you’d like to delete
  3. Toward the bottom, click on Request to delete your account
  4. Make sure you want to delete your account and double-check backups of your data
  5. Double check if you have any subscriptions with your Apple ID
  6. Choose a reason for deleting your account, click Continue
  7. Follow the remaining prompts to permanently delete your Apple ID account

How restore Apple ID after I had deleted it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.