Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

download icloud app for windows 10

I'm trying to download icloud to my laptop. I keep getting a response saying to try again later?

Remote Desktop

Posted on Apr 11, 2019 3:28 PM

1 reply

Apr 12, 2019 5:00 PM in response to abdddfddddd

Hi abdddfddddd,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're trying to download iCloud for Windows to your PC, but you're seeing a message stating "Try again later." I know how convenient it is to use iCloud for Windows; I'd like to help. I'd recommend working through the steps below to troubleshoot this error:

"Try these steps first

Install any updates on your computer, and check for updates to iCloud for Windows.

Make sure that you meet the system requirements for iCloud for Windows.

Check your Internet connection. Try to go to www.apple.com or another webpage.

Check the System Status page to find out if there are any known issues.

Install and set up iCloud for Windows

Before you try to install or set up iCloud for Windows, log in as an administrator. You can use these steps to download iCloud for Windows on your PC, then set it up to automatically keep your documents, photos, bookmarks, and more up to date.

What if iCloud for Windows won't download?

If you can't download iCloud for Windows, try a different browser. You might need to confirm that you want to run or save the installer.

If you can't find iCloud for Windows after you download it, check your Downloads folder. You can check your browser's help for how to see recently downloaded files. For example, if you're using Internet Explorer, check this Microsoft article to see how to download files.

If you didn’t see a File Download window, you might need to change the settings for your browser’s pop-up blocker. Check the application's help for steps.

I see a “can’t connect to server” message

• Check your Internet connection. Try to go to www.apple.com. If you can't connect to the Internet, you might need to contact your Internet provider for help.
    • Check the System Status page to find out if there are any known issues. If there's an outage or maintenance, try again later."

Get help using iCloud for Windows

If you continue to have trouble, can you let me know the exact text of the "Try again later" message you're seeing?

Best Regards.

download icloud app for windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.