Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apply Pay - Transfer not highlighted

I would like to transfer money to my bank, the only option Apple Pay is giving me is to do an instant transfer. The Transfer option is not highlighted for me to choose. This seems to have happened after the latest update (iOS 12.2) as I just did a week or so ago and it worked fine. Any suggestions?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 13, 2019 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2019 2:04 PM

According to: Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your debit card or bank account - Apple Support

"Transfer in 1 to 3 business days

You can also use a Bank Transfer to transfer money to your bank account within 1 to 3 business days.*

1. Go to your card info:
    • iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Pay Cash card, then tap 
    • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Pay Cash card.
    • Apple Watch: Transfer money using your iPhone. 
  1. Tap the Info tab, then tap Transfer to Bank.
  2. Enter an amount and tap Next.
  3. Choose 1-3 Business Days. If you don't have a bank account set up, follow the instructions on your screen to add one.
  4. Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode. 
  5. Wait for the money to transfer. This can take 1 to 3 business days.

*There are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account."

Are those the steps you are following?

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2019 2:04 PM in response to Ghee_Ghee

According to: Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your debit card or bank account - Apple Support

"Transfer in 1 to 3 business days

You can also use a Bank Transfer to transfer money to your bank account within 1 to 3 business days.*

1. Go to your card info:
    • iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Pay Cash card, then tap 
    • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Pay Cash card.
    • Apple Watch: Transfer money using your iPhone. 
  1. Tap the Info tab, then tap Transfer to Bank.
  2. Enter an amount and tap Next.
  3. Choose 1-3 Business Days. If you don't have a bank account set up, follow the instructions on your screen to add one.
  4. Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode. 
  5. Wait for the money to transfer. This can take 1 to 3 business days.

*There are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account."

Are those the steps you are following?

Apr 13, 2019 2:18 PM in response to Ferd II

Yes, these are the steps. If you see in the photo below, the first illustrates that I want to transfer to bank, the second showing the amount WITH THE NEXT OPTION HIGHLIGHTED, once I get to the next screen the transfer option is not highlighted. I just transferred money last week with no problem, then a new update came up and now this?

May 8, 2019 11:49 AM in response to Ghee_Ghee

Just helped someone on an iPhone 6 Plus with this issue. Like Ghee_Ghee said, they had to reduce the text size on their device under Accessibility options in order to view the option to transfer 1 to 3 Business days. It was being cut off by the size of the text in that view, which is not scrollable.

Hopefully this accessibility issue will be fixed in an update as it affects users with larger text settings and devices that do not have the iPhone X-type viewable area.

Apply Pay - Transfer not highlighted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.