Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't download pictures from iphone to pc

I can't download pictures from my iphone to my Windows PC. When I connect iphone to a PC with original Lightning USB cable and try to import the pictures it says that there are some connection problems.

How can I fix it and is there any other way to download pictures?

I tried with iCloud but it doesn't store all of my pictures.

Please help me

Thank you!

iPhone 8

Posted on Apr 13, 2019 2:24 PM

3 replies

Apr 15, 2019 5:34 AM in response to a1789

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. When reinstalling right click on the downloaded setup file and use run as administrator. It may also help to temporarily disable any non-Microsoft anti-virus.

Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, or want to revert to an older version if the current one won't work properly for you at the moment. Links to the most recent builds are now at the bottom of the page.

Your library and device backups should be unaffected by these steps but there are links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.

tt2

can't download pictures from iphone to pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.