Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m getting compromised account emails. How do i stop this?

Ive been getting emails that my applied has been Locked because of unknown user. The i got an email that a purchase for an app was made. Ive changed my password and even update payment info. Thinking i was doing the right thing and after that i was charged for the app. How can I reverse this. But I’m still getting the compromised Apple ID email.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 14, 2019 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2019 6:49 AM

Apple won't send you an email/text telling you your account is disabled  or will be disabled. You will find out the next time you try to log in somewhere.

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID has been compromised

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2019 6:49 AM in response to vicsa193

Apple won't send you an email/text telling you your account is disabled  or will be disabled. You will find out the next time you try to log in somewhere.

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID has been compromised

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

I’m getting compromised account emails. How do i stop this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.