Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

says mailbox is full but it isn't

I have the Iphone 7 it says my mailbox is full but I am not showing any voicemails or any deleted voicemails. I did a reset for my network I am rebooted several times and it still says my mailbox is full what else can I try?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 16, 2019 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2019 10:44 AM

EASY FIX. Called Verizon. Tech support said they have been getting this a lot with the new iOS update.

1. Settings - > Phone - > Change Voicemail Password
  2. Enter new PIN twice and it should save.
  3. Go to Home screen.
  4. Call *86.
  5. Prompt will ask for voicemail PIN. Do NOT enter it. Just hang up.
  6. Problem solved.

Tech said this works 100% of the time! Worked for me as I immediately tested it from my landline. He said something that by entering new PIN and then calling and hanging up you are bumping the system so it knows you are there. Or something. I didn't really care so long as it worked.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2019 10:44 AM in response to carltonjr62

EASY FIX. Called Verizon. Tech support said they have been getting this a lot with the new iOS update.

1. Settings - > Phone - > Change Voicemail Password
  2. Enter new PIN twice and it should save.
  3. Go to Home screen.
  4. Call *86.
  5. Prompt will ask for voicemail PIN. Do NOT enter it. Just hang up.
  6. Problem solved.

Tech said this works 100% of the time! Worked for me as I immediately tested it from my landline. He said something that by entering new PIN and then calling and hanging up you are bumping the system so it knows you are there. Or something. I didn't really care so long as it worked.

Cheers!

says mailbox is full but it isn't

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.