Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Apple Care for Mac cover theft and loss?

I know someone that got there car broken into and their Mac got stolen. they have apple care + for the Mac but does it cover it?

Posted on Apr 18, 2019 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2019 7:40 PM

Only for iPhone.

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, theft, or loss coverage, each subject to the deductibles listed below. In addition, you’ll get Express Replacement Service and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.

Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2019 7:40 PM in response to kaylacarese

Only for iPhone.

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, theft, or loss coverage, each subject to the deductibles listed below. In addition, you’ll get Express Replacement Service and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.

Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen.

Does Apple Care for Mac cover theft and loss?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.