Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change my iPhone Xs from 64 to 256 gb

Hello,

I have recently bought an iPhone Xs 64 gb. However, now I feel that the storage is not enough for me and would like to ask that can I get another one has 256gb instead, and how much should I pay?

Thanks,

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2019 8:16 PM

If it has been less than 14 days since you purchased the phone, and you purcahsed from Apple, you may return it for a full refund, then purchase the device of your choice. If you purcahsed from another reseller, you need to check their return policy. If it has been more than 14 days, you would need to sell the device, then use the proceeds to purchase a new phone.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2019 8:16 PM in response to BILGHAITH

If it has been less than 14 days since you purchased the phone, and you purcahsed from Apple, you may return it for a full refund, then purchase the device of your choice. If you purcahsed from another reseller, you need to check their return policy. If it has been more than 14 days, you would need to sell the device, then use the proceeds to purchase a new phone.

Apr 18, 2019 8:29 PM in response to BILGHAITH

Then you will have to take it back to the Apple Store where you bought it to see what arrangements the store manager is willing to make. If they will not take it back then you can use Apple's Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple program. For a better price you could offer it for sale on eBay, your local want-ads, or Craig's List. Before trading or selling be sure you know what to do before you trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Change my iPhone Xs from 64 to 256 gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.