Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer OLM data into Outlook PST?

I am using Outlook Mac but because of some official work and need PST files which supports Windows Outlook. So, How can I create PST flie from Mac OLM files.

Posted on Apr 19, 2019 4:07 AM

3 replies

Apr 19, 2019 6:11 AM in response to joy429

Welcome!

As MS Office and Outlook are not Apple products and there are not as many active Office users here as one would think, I believe you will be better served by asking in Microsoft's Office forums. MS Office questions posted in Apple's forums tend to linger a long time before getting any kind of response.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Typically, MS made their forums less user-friendly than before by making it harder to limit answers to Mac subjects, but it can be done when you know the filter trick:

Use the Sub-Topics pull-down to limit answers to Macs, and the Show Filters option to further narrow the results.

Everyone there is both and Office user and a Mac user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. I believe you will find the contributors knowledgeable and very helpful.

How to transfer OLM data into Outlook PST?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.