Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won’t let I tunes purchase go through

I have suffienct funds to make an I tunes purchase for iron force game but it won’t let me make the purchase

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 20, 2019 8:40 AM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2019 2:23 PM in response to ellis193

Hello ellis193,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It appears you're unable to make an in-app purchase.

First, make sure the payment information is still accurate: Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support

If your card is getting declined, try these suggestions: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you're still having any issues, reach out to the iTunes Store team here: iTunes Store - Contact Apple Support

Thanks and have a great day.

Apr 21, 2019 3:13 PM in response to ellis193

Reply to Moon,J

I don’t have any method of payment except for ITunes gift cards. I have sufficient funds to cover the desired purchase in my ITunes account. I have made numerous purchases from Iron Force in the past using my ITunes account and nothing has changed. I feel the problem is on the Iron Force end. I’ve also contacted EA Games concerning the problem and they say it’s on your end. Can you continue to seek resolution to this problem please. Thank you.

Won’t let I tunes purchase go through

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.