Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Playlist View/Style Change on Mac

Hey, so I decided to play my favourite playlist I made on Apple Music, on my MacBook Air. It's just that when I went to choose a song, the view/style of my playlist had changed from what once was showing the list of songs in the playlist, to showing its album form. I listen to this playlist everyday and have no clue as to why it suddenly changed on its own. I have tried resetting my laptop and closing iTunes, yet nothing.

Can anyone help me revert this back to its original view/style/setting or whatever, please? Thanks.

Here are some pics of what I mean:

Playlist one (called 'drink') is what it now looks like every time I click on the playlist.

And when I click on another playlist (called 'drink ii') it shows the list of music instead of the albums as performed in the first image. How do I get image 1 to look like image 2 again? Anything is helpful.

MacBook

Posted on Apr 20, 2019 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2019 6:17 AM

I just figured it out and now it is back to how I preferred it.

If anyone is dealing with the same issue and don't know how to revert it back, it is pretty simple.

iTunes >> Click your playlist >> View >> View As >> Select Format

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Music Playlist View/Style Change on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.