Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone offloaded apps that are used everyday

I shutdown my iPhone 6s and when I restarted my phone, all my apps have been offloaded. No, I don’t have the iPhone automatically set offload unused apps. Yes, I use these apps everyday. Under the app, the icould icon, cloud with arrow is showing. Why does this keep happening?

I have to be on WiFi to download it AGAIN and when I try to download it says “unable to install”.

Why? It’s only a TWO year old phone.

I’m very frustrated that I can’t get any help from Apple.

I really don’t want to get a Galaxy but at this point, I can’t keep struggling with a $800 piece of junk.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 22, 2019 10:02 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2019 8:53 AM in response to Whycantigetareaponse

Hey Whycantigetareaponse,

Thanks for reaching out via Apple Support Communities. I understand that your apps are being offloaded when you restart your device. I can certainly understand how inconvenient this can be and would like to see how I can help. To start, in most cases, when your apps are offloaded, it means your device is running low and space. A great way to help with this is to check your storage for areas where you can remove unwanted data to make space for the apps you need. Learn more about this here: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers.

iPhone offloaded apps that are used everyday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.