Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay

Hello, I had transferred money from my Apple Pay to my bank account yesterday and I still have not received it in my account. Please tell me when I will be receiving the money in my account?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 23, 2019 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2019 12:45 PM

See the following from Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your debit card or bank account - Apple Support

If you use Instant Transfer, your funds are typically available in your bank account within 30 minutes.

Bank transfers usually take 1 to 3 business days to complete. Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers won't be deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

and

If you don't receive an instant transfer after two hours, or your 1 to 3 business day transfers after three business days, contact us.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2019 12:45 PM in response to CynthiaRi

See the following from Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your debit card or bank account - Apple Support

If you use Instant Transfer, your funds are typically available in your bank account within 30 minutes.

Bank transfers usually take 1 to 3 business days to complete. Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers won't be deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

and

If you don't receive an instant transfer after two hours, or your 1 to 3 business day transfers after three business days, contact us.

Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.