Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MoJAVE SLEEP ISSUES 10.14.4, Mac Mini 6,2

First sleep issues, OS X and I go waaay back ... the only 2006-2012 machines that sleep ever actually worked on was two 2011 MacBook Pros up to 10.10x

THE ISSUE: mac mini 2018 is unresponsive in the morning and power light off, it exhibits the characteristic of a MacBook Pro sleeping with a very low battery (very hard to wake up without force restarting, but not entirely impossible)

I add i have another Mac mini 2011 5,1 running 10.13.6 -- with a full working install and same exact sleep settings and local network -- and it has no sleep issues

i would love to use Mojave on this 2012 machine, but don't need the hassle starting my day off with problems waking up a MacOS

i just installed Mojave on a mac mini 6,2 -- after Erasing and installing 10.14.4 from a new Apple download installer image -- nothing else has been added

the 2012 MM has original apple ram, apple HHD, an apple wired keyboard, and Microsoft 2 button scroll mouse (keyboard and mouse do not have any problem on several other Macs so i suspect the problem is Mojave macOS)

PMU and PRAM have been performed

NOT SURE WHAT ANYONE CAN HELP HERE (given the pristine install and stock hardware) except to shake their heads and send me back to an earlier OS that actually works with a Macmini...

Posted on Apr 24, 2019 9:58 AM

1 reply

MoJAVE SLEEP ISSUES 10.14.4, Mac Mini 6,2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.