Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad mini 2 black screen and unresponsive.

my daughter was in the middle of watching youtube when the ipad screen went black (not from lack of charge). I have tried all the trouble shooting steps to no success.

through the numerous amount of attempts through iTunes I got error msgs that all correspond to device not being recognised or attached.

if anyone has any suggestions I would be greatly appreciative.

Andy

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 24, 2019 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2019 1:09 AM

Annaleise, Andy

Your best way forward would be to take your iPad along to the the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store. The Apple staff will be able to diagnose any faults and provide options on how to resolve them.

Alternatively, you could contact the Apple Support team using the Contact Support link at the top-right of this page.

Best of luck in getting help in fixing your iPad. Hopefully your disappointment can be reversed.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2019 1:09 AM in response to annaleise289

Annaleise, Andy

Your best way forward would be to take your iPad along to the the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store. The Apple staff will be able to diagnose any faults and provide options on how to resolve them.

Alternatively, you could contact the Apple Support team using the Contact Support link at the top-right of this page.

Best of luck in getting help in fixing your iPad. Hopefully your disappointment can be reversed.

Apr 24, 2019 9:24 PM in response to Njmcq

it recognises if fin up until the point the task changes to waiting for ipad. at this pint on the ipad the apple logo has been on for at least a minute and the loading bar comes on the screen. after about 6mm into the loading bar it all stops. that is when I get 4014, 4013, 9 as error codes.

im just a little disappointed in it as its only purchased late in 2017 as a Christmas present.

Ipad mini 2 black screen and unresponsive.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.