Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iMac keeps shutting off

My iMac is now shutting it self off at random intervals and then takes time before i can restart it.

any suggestions?

iMac 27" 5K, 10.14

Posted on Apr 24, 2019 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2019 9:57 PM

Please post an EtreCheck report of your system and we can look for any obvious issues. Please click the link, watch the slideshow to learn how to use the tool and download and run the free version of the app and then post the complete report it produces as your reply to this message. 

When you have run the report and are ready to reply to this message please attach the report. You will see a screen shot below that indicates where to click in your reply message.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2019 9:57 PM in response to guyprich

Please post an EtreCheck report of your system and we can look for any obvious issues. Please click the link, watch the slideshow to learn how to use the tool and download and run the free version of the app and then post the complete report it produces as your reply to this message. 

When you have run the report and are ready to reply to this message please attach the report. You will see a screen shot below that indicates where to click in your reply message.

my iMac keeps shutting off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.