Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make it impossible for a user to remove supervision of device

Hi!

I created a MDM server and put it online and I'd like using Apple Configurator 2 to do some stuff, some are done and some are not.

• Push Apps to iPhones (Done)
  • Get location of iPhone anytime
  • Make it impossible to remove supervision on device

I tried lots of settings to make it impossible to remove supervision on devices, but without luck. I'd like to know how I can achieve that. We are giving each employee an iPhone and we don't want them to be locked if they reset them or whatever. We would also like to monitor their position because we have some service guy and it would be easier for us to dispatch them if we knew their location.

Thanks for your help :)

Posted on Apr 25, 2019 1:45 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 5, 2019 3:00 AM in response to SPCQC

The factors that you want to control depend on the MDM server that you have chosen. The MDM will be able to track your devices. You have stated that you’ve created a MDM server, you mean you have added your desired MDM server to your Apple Business Manager/ DEP account?

Also, device supervision will be enforced by Apple Business Manager/ DEP. you can further lock the device with the help of MDM capabilities. It’s all about the features offered by your MDM profile.

Make it impossible for a user to remove supervision of device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.