Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

confusion about the heath app vs the activity app

It seems that the activity app has replaced the old health app on my phone at least. however the apple site is not clear and it leads me to believe that the Health app does exist, however I can't find it on the app store to download, so that leads me the the conclusion that it does not exist anymore. This circle has me very confused. Can you straighten me out?

Dave

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 5:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 5:42 PM

Hi, Dave!

Health app exists and didn't go anywhere. Activity app is only available for those who have Apple Watch. Activity App doesn't replace it.

You can't find it on the App Store, because you cannot delete it from an iPhone.

What leads us that you accidentally put it in a folder or there's a bug.

You can try to force restart your iPhone. It should appear.

And if it doesn't, you can locate it using the Spotlight Search.

Access Spotlight by swiping down from the middle of the screen, type in "Health" and it should appear with the name on the folder it's in on the right.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2019 5:42 PM in response to pelodave

Hi, Dave!

Health app exists and didn't go anywhere. Activity app is only available for those who have Apple Watch. Activity App doesn't replace it.

You can't find it on the App Store, because you cannot delete it from an iPhone.

What leads us that you accidentally put it in a folder or there's a bug.

You can try to force restart your iPhone. It should appear.

And if it doesn't, you can locate it using the Spotlight Search.

Access Spotlight by swiping down from the middle of the screen, type in "Health" and it should appear with the name on the folder it's in on the right.

confusion about the heath app vs the activity app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.