Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Connect - Login Loop

Whenever I try to login to Podcast Connect I end up in a login loop. Podcast Connect > ITunes Connect> Podcast Connect and so on and so forth.

Posted on Apr 27, 2019 3:48 PM

5 replies

Apr 27, 2019 11:31 PM in response to cladkins

This is an intermittent ongoing bug which has affected a number of people. 'PeculiarFinds' posted this possible solution though I don't know how effective it is likely to be.

1. Download the itunes app
  2. Open itunes app
  3. Mouse over "Account" on the top menu bar
  4. Click on "sign in." If you are already signed in then sign out and click on the "sign in" to sign in again.
  5. It will take you to a login page. Log in.
  6. It will tell you something to the affect that you are a new user and aren't able to use all services yet or something like that
  7. Follow the step by step prompts. It will tell you something about a credit card but you don't have to enter one. Just fill out your name and address and continue through the prompts.
  8. It will tell you that you can now log into all of apple services
  9. Open the podcasts screen in the itunes app
  10. On the menu on the right click on "submit podcast"
  11. It will take you to a login screen. Log in
  12. It will ask you to accept terms of service. Accept it.
  13. It will now take you to the podcast connect and you can submit your podcast.l
  14. If it doesn't work then go into the itunes app, click on "account" again, and select "authorizations-->authorize this computer" and go through that process and then try all of these steps again.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8340552?answerId=250383531022#250383531022

If this fails I would suggest contacting Podcasts Support. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Apr 28, 2019 1:32 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Thanks Roger. I followed these steps a couple of times but still repeatedly get prompted for a login. When I click on the Contact Up link on the page that you suggested it defaults to support for Books and that topic is grayed out and can't be changed. I'll just have to call Apple tomorrow. With any luck I may get some assistance.

Apr 30, 2019 12:46 PM in response to cladkins

I'm in the same boat. I have an established podcast, and just recently had our domain hijacked. All I want to do is point my RSS feed to the new domain and it's impossible to login. Here's the response I received from support...

"Although we are unable to update your RSS feed URL on your behalf, you should be able to update it on your own once the Podcasts Connect looping issue is resolved. Thank you again for informing us of this issue. We forwarded this to our engineering team in ticket number 50298720 to investigate further."

Podcast Connect - Login Loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.