Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Student pricing for apple music

My son is a high school student in St Catharines Ontario. He wants Apple music but is unable to access student pricing. Are you able to accommodate this or will he continue to be overcharged.

Thank you.

Posted on May 1, 2019 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2019 10:16 AM

Please see Get an Apple Music Student subscription - Apple Support

which says:

'To qualify for an Apple Music Student Membership, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (US only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only).'

If you still can't get it to work, contact Support:

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

However, though I'm unfamiliar with the Canada education ladder, possibly High School doesn't qualify as Post-Secondary.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2019 10:16 AM in response to odonlin

Please see Get an Apple Music Student subscription - Apple Support

which says:

'To qualify for an Apple Music Student Membership, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (US only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only).'

If you still can't get it to work, contact Support:

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

However, though I'm unfamiliar with the Canada education ladder, possibly High School doesn't qualify as Post-Secondary.

Student pricing for apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.