Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund for accidental purchase

Someone accidentally purchased something through my id that I do not want. How do I immediately get a refund?

Posted on May 1, 2019 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2019 10:05 PM

Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - "You can't request refunds for recurring charges"

Report A Problem to "Sign In for help with iTunes purchases made in the last 90 days" or ask for a refund

Subscriptions aren't managed through Report A Problem , see: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

If you have unsatisfactory results with Report A Problem or still want to try to request a refund for a subscription:

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions

Worldwide iTunes support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2019 10:05 PM in response to lsabo0730

Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - "You can't request refunds for recurring charges"

Report A Problem to "Sign In for help with iTunes purchases made in the last 90 days" or ask for a refund

Subscriptions aren't managed through Report A Problem , see: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

If you have unsatisfactory results with Report A Problem or still want to try to request a refund for a subscription:

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions

Worldwide iTunes support

Refund for accidental purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.