Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri does not respond on my watch, also i cannot give verbal response to messages. ive tried all support suggestions

Siri does not respond on my watch, also i cannot give verbal response to messages. ive tried all support suggestions

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 5

Posted on May 5, 2019 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 3:58 AM

Everyone says they tried everything but 99% miss something so please check again using Apple’s support document Use Siri on your Apple Watch - Apple Support before you abandon hope.

Your post suggests you might have a microphone problem, So check the mic port is not blocked by debris or obstructed by a protective case. Try testing the mic with a phone call (a different app, not Siri) and see if you can find any other hints in If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't working - Apple Support which was not written for Apple Watch but it might have some ideas you can adapt.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2019 3:58 AM in response to Microphon

Everyone says they tried everything but 99% miss something so please check again using Apple’s support document Use Siri on your Apple Watch - Apple Support before you abandon hope.

Your post suggests you might have a microphone problem, So check the mic port is not blocked by debris or obstructed by a protective case. Try testing the mic with a phone call (a different app, not Siri) and see if you can find any other hints in If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't working - Apple Support which was not written for Apple Watch but it might have some ideas you can adapt.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.