Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Data Update not working

For about a week now my phone has been dropping service with the occasional message that my cellular data needs an update and I can't receive or make calls/text until it has been done. I have followed the steps that Apple suggests, as well as talked to my service provider and nothing seems to work right. I'm curious if someone has a had a similar problem like this and knows how to fix it or get it to update.

I am also unable to even access the cellular part of the phone, my screen goes blank once I try. I tried removing the sim card to see if that would change anything but it doesn't do anything.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 5, 2019 2:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 5:31 PM

Then take it to an Apple store for analysis-->Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

As it's an iPhone 7 this may apply-->iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

Similar questions

5 replies

Cellular Data Update not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.