Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burning music

I understand that I am unable to burn music purchased from Apple Music. Being that said, I went into iTunes and purchased the albums that contain the two songs I need to burn. Now that I have purchased these two albums through iTunes, it still won't let me burn them to a disc. Any ideas?

Posted on May 6, 2019 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2019 6:17 PM

Had you previously downloaded the same tracks through Apple Music? If so you might need to remove the copies that you have and then redownload the purchases. If your purchases are in the cloud that would also prevent them from being burned. Lastly put them in a playlist and use the right-click > burn playlist to disc option instead of file > burn playlist to disc.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2019 6:17 PM in response to cluelessburner

Had you previously downloaded the same tracks through Apple Music? If so you might need to remove the copies that you have and then redownload the purchases. If your purchases are in the cloud that would also prevent them from being burned. Lastly put them in a playlist and use the right-click > burn playlist to disc option instead of file > burn playlist to disc.

tt2

Burning music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.