Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled Iphone

Hi everyone,

I have a disabled iphone after using incorrect pass code several times, I have tried to solve this via Itunes but i takes time and my phone keeps disconnecting after few munits which makes it difficult.

Also I tried to erase my phone using "Find My Phone" option but with no results as it says my iPhone should be connected to wifi which i cant do as it is disabled and cant access to it.

is there any other solution? has anyone tried to solve this issue by connecting to icloud and deleting the phone ? if yes does it work ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 6, 2019 5:19 PM

2 replies

May 6, 2019 5:28 PM in response to Younou

You cannot use iPhone's Find My iPhone to erase or restore from iCloud without Wi-Fi.

You might be able using your computer browser -> https://www.icloud.com/#find

But since iPhone Wi-Fi is OFF, there nothing you can do.

Make sure your have Mac iTunes 12.8.x or later or Windows iTunes 12.9.x before you start.

Read here: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Disabled Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.